Wednesday, October 11, 2006

REMINDERS: Hay Hay it's almost Donna Day

Hay Hay It's Donna Day Banner

Donna Day is nearing, which means you will need to have your fritters in by October 15th. Make sure to email your details to me at milkandcookieblog@yahoo.com.au, with your name, your blog, your recipe and post URL. Looking forward to all your entries.

Cocoa
On the road again

JUST A QUICK NOTE: We will be away for the next few days but will definitely be back in time to post the round up of all your fritter recipes. So do not fret or begin to panic if I don't reply to your emails, it's only because I won't be there. But stay tuned for a post about our trip!

Also don't forget, if you are in Sydney there is plenty of foodie action to be had during Good Food Month. Make sure you make the most of it and check out Cucina Rebecca's weekly round up.

5 comments:

wheresmymind said...

You gonna take that little cutie with you?

lobstersquad said...

Been trying to come up with a fritter that doesn´t need to be fried, but have failed miserably. I´ll drool over the roundup and then go out for buñuelos.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, i can't join...

I haven't got a Donna Hay cookbook! Sigh.

Sam said...

I am going to *try* and enter this later. But no promises. If I do get a post out it will be somewhere near the end of the 15th PST, by which time it will be the 16th already in Oz. I will see what I can do, but we have an unexpected visitor so I am not sure if I will have enough time.
Unexpected visitor is blisfully unaware she will be eating fritters for brunch ;)
We'll see if I can get an ok photo out of it...

Jen said...

wheresmymind- as much as I wanted to take him, Cocoa has a fear of flying. So he had to stay home and house-sit.

Lobstersquad- Oh that's too bad. Not to worry, hopefully the next Donna Day will be one you can participate in!

Mae- Oh mae, it doesn't have to be a Donna recipe, I wish I was here in time to let you know. I'm so sorry.

Sam- Well it looked like you made it in time. And I did take into account that the 15th would come a lot later for your folks in the west coast of US. Glad you joined in, your entry was superb!